Ordering is easy...
We understand that organising a funeral is a busy and emotional time so we have made things as easy as possible for you by providing a wide range of designs for you to choose from.
There are just 3 simple steps ...
- Choose from the wide selection of Booklet Designs available.
You will find these under the 'Our Designs' tab.
- Click onto the page of your favourite design
Fill in the information fields provided - these include the following:
- Enter the name of your Loved One
- Enter the Birth Date of your Loved One and their Date of Passing
- Enter the Date and Time of the Funeral Service
- Provide details of the day - for the Order of Service page
- Upload a favourite photo of your Loved One for the cover of the booklet
Please note: to ensure quality printing the photo must be high resolution (300 dpi) in jpeg format.
The remaining photos required can be sent via email to: email@example.com
- Enter a quote, song or poem of your choice
- Select whether you require printing (select Design and Printing)
- Enter the number of booklets you would like printed
- If you require the Design only (select Design only and under 'Quantities' select 'Design only - Digital File')
- Complete the transaction by clicking on the Order Now button
Some details can be provided at a later date if necessary.
Email the following through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The remaining photos to be included
We will then design your booklet and email you the artwork for approval.
Once you have given your approval, your special booklets will be printed and delivery/pick up will be arranged.
Please note: Our team will proof read your Booklets/Bookmarks, however it is the final responsibility of the customer to check all proofs themselves for any mistakes or omissions. When final sign off has been given by the Customer and the Booklet/Bookmark is in the printing/delivery phase, we will be unable to accommodate any changes or cancellations. If a reprint is requested it will be at the Customer’s expense without exception and delivery times will no longer be guaranteed.
To ensure your Booklet is perfect we recommended that several family members proof read the Booklet/Bookmark prior to giving your final sign off.
Personalised (Bespoke) designs can be created on request. The Design Fee for this is $200 (printing is additional).
If you would like to order a Personalised Design please go to the 'Our Designs' tab, select 'Designs for Him' and click on the 'Bespoke Design' page. Please fill in the information fields provided (this order page can be used for a male or a female).
We look forward to providing you with special Funeral Booklets which are as special as your Loved One.
* Please note: Delivery is free within Christchurch. For area's outside of Christchurch a courier fee does apply. Alternatively we can have your booklets printed by a printing company near you and you can pick them up.
* Funeral Booklets are also known as a Funeral Order of Service, Funeral Pamphlets, Memorial Sheets, Memorial Booklets, Memorial Service Template, Funeral Service Booklets, Funeral Program, Memorial Card, A5 Funeral Booklet Templates.